New year, same TBR lol. I’m carrying over some reads I didn’t quite get to in December into January, a handful of graphic novels (most of which I won’t be listing here), and an arc I really want to read before it releases! This is more for me to look back on than anything else and it makes me happy so I’m going to keep sharing my TBR.
- Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbitt (audiobook) – I have the strongest urge to reread this old favorite of mine, and I’ve never done so as an audiobook – so why not give it a listen!
- Vinyl Moon by Mahogany L. Browne (ARC) – I received this ARC from a YALLFest giveaway and it releases this month. It’s told in verse so I think it’ll be a quick yet powerful read.
- The Ravens by Kass Morgan , Danielle Paige (physical book/audiobook) – In 2022 one of my goals is to read books I physically own – I have the Illumicrate copy of The Ravens from December 2020 (?) and have yet to read it. With the sequel, The Monarchs, coming out this month, it feels like the perfect time to dive in!
- The Monarchs by Kass Morgan , Danielle Paige (ARC) – I’m not sure if I’ll get to this in January, but I’m hoping to jump right into The Monarchs after I finish The Ravens.
- A River Enchanted by Rebecca Ross (ARC) – I had this on my December TBR but that didn’t happen – this book releases February 2nd and I want to read it before then so I can decide if I’m preordering a personalized copy!
- If We Were Villains by M.L. Rio (audiobook) – I’ve had this on my TBR forEVER and I’ve had the audiobook on hold at the library forEVER and I keep pushing it off….not anymore! Let’s do this!!
- The Starless Sea by Erin Morgenstern (audiobook) – This is another one I’m carrying over from December – I’m determined to read this once and for all, and winter feels like the perfect time! I own this audiobook on Libro.fm so I’m counting this towards listening to an audiobook I own – one of my 2022 goals.