Another month, another TBR post. September is going to be a weird month for me – I’m traveling for a week and generally don’t read much when I travel, and there are approximately 2034890 new releases I’m excited for this month. I’m going to let my library holds dictate what I read for the most part, but this is a starting place for me!
- Six Crimson Cranes by Elizabeth Lim (audiobook) – I’m planning to read this as part of the Fairyloot readalong so this will be read early in the month – I already have the audiobook checked out from the library so I’m ready to go!
- Sweethands by N.G. Peltier (audiobook) – I have this audio from Libro.fm and I feel like I’m going to need a contemporary/romance after a fantasy like Six Crimson Cranes, and it sounds very cute!
- Small Favors by Erin A. Craig (audiobook) – I recently won a hardcover copy of this book in a giveaway – I think I’m going to listen to the audio and it feels like an autumn read, so hopefully I’ll feel ready for it sometime in September!
- Iron Widow by Xiran Jay Zhao (e-arc) – I have an e-arc of Iron Widow and I’ve heard nothing but good things about this book. I will be flying to Seattle in mid-September, so maybe that’ll be the perfect time to read this e-arc!
- White Smoke by Tiffany D. Jackson (audiobook) – I love Tiffany D. Jackson and sign me up for anything she writes! I can’t wait to read her newest novel – I think I’ll want to read this one ASAP, I’m #1 on the library audio hold so YEAH!
- Caraval Trilogy by Stephanie Garber – Caraval, Legendary, and Finale (audiobook) – I’ve been saying I want to reread Caraval for YEARS now. YEARS! With Once Upon A Broken Heart’s release quickly approaching, I think its time to throw myself back into this world. Also, fun fact. I’ve actually never read Finale so I don’t even know how the series ends! I think I’ll do reaction blog reviews of Caraval & Legendary, since I did read them and this is a reread of those. (Once Upon A Broken Heart isn’t on this months TBR since it comes out September 28th, I know I won’t read it this month. But hoping to pick it up early October!)
- Empire of the Vampire by Jay Kristoff (audiobook) – This is the book I’ve been eagerly anticipating. I want to give this book the proper attention it deserves so while its on my September TBR and I WANT to read it ASAP, with me traveling the week this comes out, I’m not sure if I’ll get to it that quickly. I’m hopeful I’ll read it in September, but it might end up being October depending on my Caraval reread… we’ll see!