Onto the tag~
1. WONDER WOMAN: YOUR FAVORITE BADASS FEMALE BOOK CHARACTER
My girl Mare is badass and shoutout to Tally from Uglies! Uglies has been out for a while now, but its really what got me into the YA genre so I owe Tally and co. a lot!
2. FANTASY ISLAND: A BOOK SETTING YOU WANT TO ESCAPE TO
3. LONDON: A HYPED BOOK THAT LET YOU DOWN
I read this right after seeing the live action Beauty & The Beast movie and……….there was so much hype for this and it just disappointed me. It wasn’t terrible. It was just average.
4. STEVE TREVOR: A BOOK THAT HAS A BEAUTIFUL COVER AND A GREAT STORY (I.E. GREAT PERSONALITY)
5. LASSO OF TRUTH: A BOOK YOU HATED
6. WONDER WOMAN’S SHIELD: A BOOK SO SAD YOU NEED A SHIELD
This book had me ugly sobbing on the floor with a pile of tissues at 2am. I don’t cry very easily, I’m not an emotional person. But this book. THIS BOOK. All my tears.
7. NO MAN’S LAND: A BOOK THAT YOU WANT TO SEND THROUGH NO MAN’S LAND (I.E. SHOOT IT TO DEATH)
Unpopular opinion: I found this book SO. BORING. I really enjoyed Paper Towns and The Fault In Our Stars movie (sorry I’ve sinned, I haven’t read the book!) but this book was just. Why does it exist.
8. ARES: A VILLIAN THAT IS SCARY, BUT YOU CAN’T SEEM TO HATE
LET ME LOVE YOU SEBASTIAN ITS OK MY PRECIOUS CHILD I’M HERE FOR YOU. (No spoilers, but I adore Sebastian. Some might even call it obsession……but I love him ok.)
9. DR. POISON: A VILLIAN THAT HAS NO REASON TO EXIST
10. THE AMAZONS: A BOOK THAT YOU WISH HAD MORE/BETTER LGBT+ REPRESENTATION
The Lunar Chronicles – I loved it, nothing wrong with it, but this question got me thinking that there was not LGBT+ in the book. Which, is fine, that isn’t the story the author wanted to tell. But for the sake of this question, this is my answer~
11. JUSTICE LEAGUE: WHAT SUPERHERO BOOK FRIENDS DO YOU TAG?
We’re going to tag:
Thank you for commenting on our tweet! We’ll keep this in mind for next time we do a tag 🙂
But if you want to do this tag, please feel free to do it! And comment below so we can check out your answers!